Group E-Newsletter – March 2013
New Year, New Enhancements and New Meeting Experiences
This year, bask in the splendor of sun-drenched beaches, experiential experiences that rival the senses, and rejuvenate in the comforts of two showpiece resorts that captures the essence of island-chic design. Four Seasons Resorts Lanai recently completed several property enhancements at Manele Bay and The Lodge at Koele, refining the overall design aesthetic of the resorts to capture a distinct sense of place synonymous with Hawaii. The beauty, history and vibrancy of the culture are woven throughout both resorts, from the design to experiences. The most notable enhancements include new décor and furniture, debut of a private fine art collection showcasing local Hawaiian artists, Hawaiian themed tropical gardens and landscaping, and new restaurants and lounges, including the highly anticipated debut of Nobu Lanai.
Leading the way in experiential experiences is the already sophisticated culinary scene, which has been elevated with the presence Chef Nobuyuki “Nobu” Matsuhisa’s new restaurant, Nobu Lanai. The restaurant marks a significant milestone, as it is the first Nobu in the Four Seasons elegant portfolio. With the Pacific Ocean as the backdrop at Manele Bay, Nobu Lanai – which opened in December 2012, showcases Nobu’s signature new-style Japanese cuisine, as well as new creations infusing local ingredients. As a leader in innovative Japanese cuisine, world-renowned Chef Nobuyuki’s has revolutionized the dining experience for epicureans and travelers alike.
Additional highlights at Manele Bay and The Lodge at Koele include:
• Complimentary Internet
• Hawaiian-inspired themed gardens and landscaping
• Private fine art collection showcasing local Hawaiian artists
• Private Mercedes fleet for VIP transportation
• Refurbished pool décor and furnishings
• Enhanced Hale Iki poolside Cabanas, including VIP poolside service.
• Dr. Shades and Dr. Lotions poolside hourly amenities Hulopo’e Beach Shoreline fishing lessons
• Complimentary guided Snorkel Sea’fari tours
• Hulopo’e Beach Shoreline fishing lessons
• Refurbished restaurant concepts, décor and furnishings
• Debut of One Forty restaurant, specializing in American teak and Hawaiian seafood
• Debut of Kailani restaurant, specializing in contemporary Italian cuisine
• Debut of The Lounge, Manele Bay’s elegant bar featuring a refined cocktail menu with emphasis on house made ingredients, local produce and handcrafted methods
• Debut of The Sports Bar, Manele Bay’s all day bar specializing in casual dining fare and large screen televisions for sports enthusiasts
• Debut of the Dining Room’s sustainable concept, featuring 100 percent local farm-to-table cuisine, infusing ingredients found throughout Hawaii
Additionally, Hawaiian Airlines will begin daily service to Lanai this summer with the launch of their new interisland turboprop 'Ohana by Hawaiian. Island Air has also increased flights and is currently operating a new ATR 72 aircraft, offering more seats and legroom.
In keeping with new beginnings, escape seekers are invited to discover the private Island of Lanai and write their company’s own next chapter as the first to experience these memorable offerings. Whether snorkeling in a private marine preserve, welcoming a new day with a sunrise beachside yoga session or savoring sustainable cuisine after an afternoon horseback ride through the rugged countryside, Lanai is an idyllic paradise to host an event.
For additional information about what’s new at Four Seasons Resorts Lanai, please contact the Sales Team at 1 (808) 275-2140 or inquire online.